IMAGE Transmitter 2 version (2.3.0 ) Update
[Main changes from Version 2.2.1]
[Function enhancement/Additional item]
- Corresponded to PENTAX KP.
- The following items can be set newly.
– Drive mode change function.
– White balance change function.
– Custom image change function.
– Image recording format change function.
– RAW format change function.
– Live view magnification change function.
– Focus fine adjustment function for live view.
– Composition fine adjustment function. (Only use with KP)
– Start and stop / file transfer for movie shooting. (Need SD card/645Z is incompatible/K-1:LV is incompatible)
– Correspond to timer exposure of Bulb. (Camera side timer setting value display/ start and stop by application side timer)
– Focus assists setting function.
– Correspond to exposure bracket setting. (Only for 645Z)
- Maintain enlarged condition after AF for live view magnification. (KP is incompatible)
- Correspond to display magnification change of independent post view.
*When this update is done, the contents of version 2.2.1and earlier will be also updated.
*It is necessary to update the firmware to version 1.23 for 645Z and version 1.41 for K-1.
- Corresponded to relation work with PENTAX Tethered Capture Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® via IMAGE Transmitter 2 Ver2.0.0.
(Enable to read the image automatically with Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® that take a picture by IMAGE Transmitter 2)
- Improved stability for general performance.