Notification of firmware update for “RICOH THETA V” camera.
RICOH Imaging recommends updating to the newest firmware version that includes additional functions and product improvements.
RICOH THETA V
- It is now possible to use Developers Mode.
*The basic app for PC needs to be updated to the newest version (Version 3.5.0 or higher).
- You can save shooting conditions set with a smartphone on the camera. Shooting conditions registered in My Settings will be enabled when you turn the camera on while not connected to a smartphone.
You can only use My Settings for still images.
*Requires the latest version of the smartphone app (iOS 2.1.0 or above, Android 1.19.0 or above).
- Implemented minor improvements
- Bug fix.
*App for computer needs to be updated to the latest version (Version 3.5.0 or higher).
RICOH THETA V RELEASE NOTES: Version 2.30.1
＜How to Update your RICOH THETA＞
- You need to install Computer application in order to update your RICOH THETA. Please download it from the link below.
*Changed the app platform from Air to Electron.( After September 1, 2017)
Uninstall any older version of the basic app for PC (version 2.3.4 and earlier) if installed.
For details on how to update using Computer application, see
“Updating the Camera Firmware from the Computer Application” in the User Guide .
- It is now possible to upgrade firmware for the RICOH THETA V camera from the smartphone app.
Please note that there are times when the firmware file will be around 700MB in size resulting in a lot of data traffic and it will take some time to complete.